Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The 3AM wake-up...

A man is sleeping in bed with his wife when he hears a knock at the door.
He glances at the clock and wonders who is at the door at 3a.m.
He puts on his robe and answers the door, a drunk stranger stands there.
"Hello mister, I was hoping you could help me, I need a push." said the stranger.
"It's 3am and raining out side, I don't think so," replies the man as he shuts the door.

When he goes back to bed his wife asks who was at the door.
"A drunk needing a push" he tells her, "What did you tell him?" she asks.
"I told him no, it's 3am and raining" he replies.
She says "I think you should help him, remember when we were broke down
and those guys helped us when we didn't think anyone was going to stop?"

So he gets up, gets dressed, puts on his raincoat.
As he heads out the door into the night, he doesn't see anyone.
"Are you still here?" he asks, "Yes" the drunk replies.
"Do you still need a push?" the man asks.
"Yes, thank you" the drunk replies.
"Where are you?" he asks.







(wait for it)


















(keep scrolling)


















"Over here on the swing."