Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Multiple Ongoings.....

Today I woke up at the crack of 11:00 AM...what's up with THAT? hahaha

Anywho, after a cup of coffee and my daily perusing of the interweb, I decided my apartment needs cleaning. Yep, laundry to wash, bathroom to clean, floors to vacuum...might even clean the Kia up if I get done inside quick enough!

I have my media player going thru various MP3s, currently on Totally Buble (2003)...and I looked up a coca-cola glaze that is simmering now with which I plan to coat chicken wings, shortly...

I have "feelers" out with several friends...oh, I didn't post here yet...I'm trying to find a tent campsite somewhere in the Florida Keys for the week of December 21-28. I have never been to the Keys and thought it would be fun to camp instead of paying outrageous fees for a motel!!

If you missed it previously, I have totally redesigned my website yet again. I've decided that since I can FIND a job, I will MAKE one. I feel confident that I can make a photography business work. I know I have the talent, and will soon have the equipment, so this time I'm going to make it work one way or another!

I feel like I have more friends here in Bluffton than I have ever had at any other point in my life, and I am grateful for them.

No comments: