Monday, January 17, 2011

Downhill from here....

...5 months of being unemployed, but still able to make things work and stay in Bluffton, I'm at the point now where I have to face the music and start planning my return to Charleston. Thankfully my parents will let me stay in their extra room, though I'm sure it won't be easy for any of us. I'm grateful for this, but am still needing to find a frikkin job! Of course I would prefer to stay in Bluffton with all of my friends, but being jobless just won't allow that. I am considering other options, but they are longshots to say the least!
I don't want to lose contact with my friends here, and I'm sure some will forget me when I'm gone. Life happens. When and if I do find a job, I'm certain to make other friends, and I am patient! We shall see what life brings over the next 14 to 30 days!!

No comments: