Sunday, July 27, 2014

Livin the dream...

Today I planned on getting up and mowing grass while it was somewhat cool...yea, well, it was 79 with 150% humidity at 6am. That's right, I didn't even start towards the garage!
So I worked on stocklisting a project I designed. The program I use will do it automatically, but only if I manually and properly insert the tags. It worked great, until I found some pipe not tagged! I had 2 options: 1) retag and redo all the changes/tweaks I spent an hour on, or 2) manually list the pipe not tagged. So I spent 30 minutes manually listing what was not done before. "Not a big deal" you say. Yea, it kinda is! I hadn't done the manual listing part of the program yet. So I'm feeling rather accomplished about now!
No, I'm not going to mow grass now because it's even hotter that it was this morning...maybe I'll do it tomorrow if the day starts out cooler.

No comments: