Thursday, September 11, 2014

A lot on my mind...

...so I will share some thoughts...

My business is doing well, but can do better. In still pursuing the certifications and licenses, but also still doing smaller jobs...
 
I have developed yet another abdominal hernia, which will require another surgery. This is scheduled for Oct 3. Luckily, I have the best surgeons and nurses (and awesome girlfriend) to take care of me!

While my ultimate ride is the Victory Vision, another great ride has become available...the Kingpin I have been wanting for over 3 years. (see my PortCityRider blog) Timing will allow me to get it, ride about a week, then park it until I heal and regain strength enough to ride again.

The house I'm renting now is in a great location...quiet, country, and still close enough to civilization...still needs a few repairs but I'm confident they will get done.

My plans to get more ink have been postponed due to the surgery, but I still foresee more in the future...
 
Not much else going on, but my head seems to remain full of thoughts, dreams and hopes...

No comments: