Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday, June 28. 2010

I went out on the May River yesterday with a couple friends. I didn't realize so many people went to the sandbar. It's kind of like a beach, but on the river, with a LOT of boats anchored.
Too bad I didn't use sunscreen on my back and shoulders. I hope it turns brown instead of peeling - HA

Long day at work today, starting with a trip to Beaufort. At some point today I will be making a couple of personal phone calls, trying to make some arrangements for the future.

Let's just say that UNorganization, instability, cheating people, lying and backstabbing are not among the things I like about people.

Anyway, today is going to be productive one way or another!!

I think it's cooler out today than it has been in a month...77 and humid.

No comments: