Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday, June 27, 2010

WOW, has it really been a month since I posted something?

I guess that means work has been a bear, huh!

It's a beautiful sunny day in the Lowcountry. Already 81 outside, and getting hotter by the minute. Unfortunately, I have work to do. I got the kitchen and the living room cleaned yesterday. Today I work in the bedroom and the bathroom. However, not until I complete the drawing revisions for a project at work FIRST. FORTUNATELY, I can most likely get it all done by noon-ish. At least I better...because a friend has invited me to go out on the river with him and his girl. Apparently there is a sandbar in the river that's a popular "hang-out" spot here in Bluffton. (good thing I have a decent base tan, since I would burn if I didn't)

I better get busy. Lots to do!!

No comments: