Monday, December 3, 2012

Always the friend...

Ya know...I was prompted last week by an unexpected and emotionally charged message to block some people and make my page private. But I've done a LOT of thinking since then...I am not going to shut people out - that would be a direct violation of my core belief...to be available for ANY friend or acquaintance who needs someone to talk to.

I've needed friends to listen in times of need, and if I didn't have them, I would truly be certifiable by now! Sometimes just opening up and sharing lets us see ourselves in a different light. Maybe if we hear ourselves saying something instead of just thinking it, we can get a better grasp of the thought.

Or maybe the person we share something with helps us see things from a different perspective...
No, I'm not blocking these people...I am a better person for keeping my word and always being there...

No comments: