Sunday, December 30, 2012

Worth the risk...?

I know there are those who view my blog, but are not able to see my Facebook...here is my lasted post:
 
For those of you who are "afraid" of guns, take a class...LEARN about guns...or come spend an afternoon at the range with me, I'll teach you...one way or a nother, EDUCATE YOURSELF...you say "Guns should be banned like in the UK and Australia"... MOVE THERE...imagine this; I live next door to you, late at night two armed criminals kick in your front door, it wakes you, you scream, which wakes me, which would you rather happen...you call 911 and wait for a cop, 10, 20, 30 minutes? Or would you rather I come in after 30 seconds WITH MY GUN and save your life?
 
Support gun control laws that require my guns be removed from my possession and it very well could cost you your life...I'm Just Sayin...!

No comments: