Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What you CAN do...

I don't care what your religion is, or is not.
I don't care what your political affiliation is, or not.
I don't care what your sexual orientation is, or not.
I don't care if you are employed, or not.
I don't care if you are wealthy, or not.

What I DO care about, as should you, is the attempt by the current leader of this country to strip us, me AND you, of our rights. All of them...

History repeats itself, over and again...read a history book. If this guy takes our right to bear arms, he will take the rest of our rights one at a time...WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN!!!

Ruger, a firearms manufacturer, has made it east for you to express your disapproval of the pending action reducing and ultimately eliminating our rights...follow this link, and DO IT.....

Or not...but don't call me when someone is breaking into your house, next door, at 3am, with the intent to rape and kill you, because I am the one in the neighborhood who refused to turn in my gun...I won't protect you...call Barry Hussein...!!!

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html


Fill in the blanks, the site does the rest...even sends your letter to YOUR political "leaders"....here is what mine looks like:


No comments: