Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sunday, January 17, 2010

I had the most awesome Sunday E V E R - 24 hours of nothing but relaxation, no pressure of any kind, no heartache, no headcahe, no expectations or disappointments ... nothing but pure, honest, unadulterated, unfiltered, life-long friendship. I didn't know I could have a friend as wonderful as this...THANK YOU, my... caring friend, for being so wonderful and amazing.

I have nothing but love and admiration for you and the things you are doing with your life. You are a truly awesome friend, and I will be here for you through anything and everything. My door is always open to you. If you ever need anything, I will give, or do it for you. If you need another opinion on something, call me. If you need a shoulder to cry on, call me. If you need driving directions, I will Google it for you!! If you need a recipe, you KNOW I have it or can get it. If you need money, I will give you the number for Bill Gates HAHAHA

There I go, making you laugh.

Thank you for your friendship, and the love you give. Thank you for listening to me. Thank you for sharing with me. Thank you for being you!!!