Monday, February 22, 2010

Hard Weekend

Well, we closed the Charleston office. All of us who work in Bluffton drove to Charleston and emptied the warehouse this past Saturday. We got 90% of the materials and furniture and brought it back to Bluffton. As we unloaded, we organized our warehouse and built new shelves. Some of the desks were "loaned" out because there is no place to store them. I brought home two really nice glass top desks and a large bookshelf. This means I need to be rid of the table and chair set and wooden desk that I had in my place to make rooom for the new stuff. I planned on working on it when I got home yesterday, but I was just too tired. Today is more sorting and doing inventory, so I may be tired tonight, too. But I have GOT to re-arrange things tonight just to have room to walk around in my living room.

I should be able to post some pics once I get everything straightened out.

I'm watching my bank account closely waiting for my tax refund! I've got my eye on a new .45 and a Bose accoustic wave device. I should still be able to put some $$ up even with these purchases. I may have sold my camrea, too. I'm waiting to hear back on that...we'll see.

Woke up to 57 degrees and cloudy skies.....

No comments: