Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Well, I slept hard last night. Brought some work home with me and stayed up til 11 working on it. That seems to be something I'm doing more of lately. No big deal, because I like my job. But I woke up with a sore neck. A couple tylenol is helping...

There are changes going on at work. The company is basically restructuring. The Charleston office is closing and all the materials in the warehouse, as well as the trucks are being brought here.So it looks like Saturday is going to be a long day!  I am supposed to have a sit-down with the big boss tomorrow or Thursday to discuss my role in the new organization. With the nature of the current economy, I can't help but wonder if I will actually HAVE a job on Friday. We'll see, I guess.

I've recently been gathering music into my computer from CDs. I may not be the most musically inclined, but I do enjoy many genre's of music. I have found that I like country music even less than previously thought. And the R&B music I had from times past...gone. Not caring for that very much either. Anyway, I have just about decided that with the tax refund I am getting this year I will probably get an iPod. Why not? I mean, I won't always have my computer with me to play music, and I do enjoy listening to it often!

I think I've decided to but a firearm or two. I've always wanted an AK47 or an AR15. But I also need to replace a .45 that I sold a few months ago. All of this, of course, is AFTER I make sure everything else in my budget is caught up and a good portion set aside into savings. I may also regain access to the 401(k) fund I had before to see if I can start putting some into it automatically from my check each week. Not A LOT, but some.

Time to get busy with my day. It's almost 7 and I feel like the day is slipping away!!

32 and clear!!!!

No comments: