Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday Ramblings...

So, apparently there was a big hub-bub about a winter storm coming thru here yesterday.

I'm not really sure why, because it barely got down to 34 degrees even at the coldest part of the night. Yea, a few snow flurries fell, and some even stuck to the ground for a while...but it's now 1:15 pm the next day, and the only trace of precipitation from yesterday? A few puddles in low spots. Oh, and it's 52 degrees out!!

A true winter storm is what New England got last week....THREE FEET of snow!

I did venture out last night and saw a really great band. The Groovetones. They played a blues style similar to Stevie Ray Vaughn and The Fabulous Thunderbirds. The bassist/lead vocalist was fantastic. If I could play bass HALF as good as he did, I would be happy! I'll definitely go see them again!

Eh, whatever...I'm takin a nap!

:-)

No comments: