Monday, February 22, 2010

Random Chili

Since I spent some time oraganizing my living room tonight, I decided to make some more crock pot chili. Not an actual recipe, else I would post to my recipe blog...but heres what I put in it;

2 lbs ground beef - (browned with half can of beer, chili powder, cayene pepper and garlic)


3 large cans of tomatoes (2 diced, 1 crushed)

1 can kidney beans

1 can black beans

1 can great northern beans

1 can chick peas

1 can white (sweet) corn

1 large red onion - diced

1 can of light beer (yes, beer)


Combined in the crock pot and cooked on high about 5 hours

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


(I turned it on warm and will let it cook til lunch time the next day)
(might take a pic in the morning, dunno yet)

OK, maybe I WILL copy this to my recipe blog LOL

No comments: