Sunday, March 7, 2010

Atlanta Bread Company

I'm sittin here minding my own business, trying to upload some movie files to YouTube, which is starting to tick me off, and some guy sits down at the table behind me banging his chair up against mine! Ok, so he's 95 years old and didn't mean to...no big deal...but I get up to go to the rest room and come back to discover he has slid my chair closer to my table and backed his away from his table. Ok, so he needed a little more room at his table...no big deal...so I slide my table away to make room for me to sit down comfortably. Then, as he leaves, he slams his chair up against mine AGAIN, and just walks off. What? Not even a whispered "Excuse me" as you walk away? Dude, because I am half your age and did not fight in World War I with you gives you the right to disrespect my personal space? Come on...give me a freakin break....oh oh, did I mention the table behind me is NOT THE LAST TABLE in the place that was vacant when he sat down?!


Good thing I am a patient man. I’m just sayin!!

No comments: