Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday March 11, 2010

Why is it when you order online from one company the item ships within hours, but when you order from others you literally have to CALL six days later and ask about the order before it ships!?!?

Either way, I finally got a tracking number. As of 5am, my item is still in Memphis! Ok, so FedEx has a big task ahead to get this to Ridgeland today! They might make it, but I am not counting on it! That company can rest assured I won’t order from them again!

So I worked 15 hours yesterday, but I'm pretty sure I got everything done that I was supposed to…plus some! I also got a chance to talk to the boss about a couple conversations I've had with people this past week about how they dislike my company for whatever reason. All they want to do is whine and moan, and talk smack about people. I have no use for someone like that. If you aren't happy with the work relationship YOU have, then YOU have a problem. NOT ME. I am happy where I am. I like what I do. If you aren't happy with YOUR situation, CHANGE IT. Don't just moan about it!! And….don’t be bitching to ME about YOUR problems. You don’t like the deal you got? Maybe it was the way YOU handled it. YOU can change your situation, not me. I don’t want to hear about it. OH, and if you are telling me your problems in an attempt to turn ME against someone, you can forget it. My loyalties are NOT to you…even if you say “this is between us”…don’t count on it. You talk smack about someone I am loyal to and they WILL know about it.

The definition of insanity is simply this…”Doing the same thing, the same way, over and over again but expecting different results.” THAT is what you are doing. Now stop acting insane, get up off your fat ass, CHANGE what you don’t like, and STOP BITCHING TO ME!!!

**steps down from the soapbox**

Now, with that said, I’m going to work.
Oh, it’s 59 degrees outside and raining.

No comments: