Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday, March 15, 2010

Went to the Hilton Head St Pat's parade yesterday. It started pretty much on time...but went FOREVER.
Some of the entrys were creative, others (as expected with a small town) were just lame. I took a lot of pictures - which I will upload later...and shot some video. I should have gotten a higher vantage point, but the one of the marching band turned out ok, I think.
I had planned to shoot a band after the parade, but that hamburger I ate either had something wrong with it, or my stomach just decided to go balistic without asking me beforehand if it's ok. Either way, I ended up leaving earlier than I planned. Came home and was exhausted, so I went to bed by 8.
This week will be interesting at work, and if I take Wednesday off like I want, then I have to work hard to make up for it! I have a big goal to meet by the first of July...time's slipping by...enough is enough...time to get serious about it!!

Woke up to 47 degrees and clear.

No comments: